Boom Boom

Post Reply
Richard Petty
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Richard Petty » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:35 pm

Some people think I take Mini Golf too seriously, thankfully my Caddy doesn't agree

Richard Petty
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Richard Petty » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:36 pm

I met my girlfriend at the Zoo, she looked lovely in her uniform, I knew straight away she was a keeper.

Richard Petty
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Richard Petty » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:44 pm

“My great Grandfather died at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.

He wasn’t involved in the fighting. He was camping in a nearby field and popped over to complain about the noise.”

poppy seed
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 pm
Location: Antibes in the summer
Re: Boom Boom

Post by poppy seed » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:27 am

Why does a man like going to bed with two women?
So they'll have someone to talk to.

poppy seed
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 pm
Location: Antibes in the summer
Re: Boom Boom

Post by poppy seed » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:29 am

What do a clitoris, an anniversary, and a toilet have in common?
Men always miss them.

WTF
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:17 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by WTF » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:01 am

Incorrectly is the only word that when spelt right is still spelt incorrectly.....

Old Bob
Posts: 1122
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Old Bob » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 am

WTF wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:01 am
Incorrectly is the only word that when spelt right is still spelt incorrectly.....
That's another type-token confusion joke :lol: (See above.)

WTF
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:17 am
Re: Boom Boom

Post by WTF » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Old Bob wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 am
WTF wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:01 am
Incorrectly is the only word that when spelt right is still spelt incorrectly.....
That's another type-token confusion joke :lol: (See above.)
Yo!

Its a bit like the word unusual as when its spelt right its still unusual.....

Shots1954
Posts: 1077
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Shots1954 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Why were the magicians arms covered in chocolate?

He had too many Twix up his sleeves......
Last edited by Shots1954 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shots1954
Posts: 1077
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Shots1954 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 pm

WTF wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:41 pm
Old Bob wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 am
WTF wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:01 am
Incorrectly is the only word that when spelt right is still spelt incorrectly.....
That's another type-token confusion joke :lol: (See above.)
Yo!

Its a bit like the word unusual as when its spelt right its still unusual.....
That's unusual.....or it could be like the Tom Jones song......?
Last edited by Shots1954 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HarryTom
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by HarryTom » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 pm

poppy seed wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:29 am
What do a clitoris, an anniversary, and a toilet have in common?
Men always miss them.
I never miss the toilet, just saying :lol:

Shots1954
Posts: 1077
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Shots1954 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:08 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 pm
poppy seed wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:29 am
What do a clitoris, an anniversary, and a toilet have in common?
Men always miss them.
I never miss the toilet, just saying :lol:
My wife gets peeeed off when I do...lol

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 5307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:49 pm

What do we want?

Bigger placards!

When do we want them?

NO

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 5307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Anon E Mouse » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:05 pm

For sale: Midwife manuals. (Can deliver)

Richard Petty
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Boom Boom

Post by Richard Petty » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:11 pm

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:05 pm
For sale: Midwife manuals. (Can deliver)
Order today for delivery in August


Post Reply