Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

scorp
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by scorp » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:40 am

lowerbourneshot wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:59 pm
TEGS look doomed all i can say is :lol: :lol:
"TEGS".

A blast from the past. :D

Wokingham Shot
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Wokingham Shot » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:29 am

lowerbourneshot wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:59 pm
TEGS look doomed all i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEGS away would be the sort of game that even I would make an effort to go to

scorp
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by scorp » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Wokingham Shot wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:29 am
lowerbourneshot wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:59 pm
TEGS look doomed all i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEGS away would be the sort of game that even I would make an effort to go to
TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!

15-4-08
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by 15-4-08 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm

scorp wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm
Wokingham Shot wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:29 am
lowerbourneshot wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:59 pm
TEGS look doomed all i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEGS away would be the sort of game that even I would make an effort to go to
TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!
TEGS??

Birdman
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Birdman » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm

15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
scorp wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm
Wokingham Shot wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:29 am


TEGS away would be the sort of game that even I would make an effort to go to
TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formally known as ‘Slaphead’.

CH
Posts: 694
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by CH » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Based on their fans unbelievably arrogant and overinflated attitude to their clubs status.

They must be incandescent at the moment and while I smirk at their pending relegation, a strong start for them in the NL next season will see their fans bordering on the intolerable

Old Bob
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Old Bob » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:15 pm

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
scorp wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm


TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formally known as ‘Slaphead’.
Its creator, Birdie, was the poster formally (and currently) known as "Old Bob" :)

redblueuptoyou
Posts: 969
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by redblueuptoyou » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:08 pm

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
scorp wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm


TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formally known as ‘Slaphead’.
There’s no need for the apostrophe there, so it could just be TEG. I wouldn’t be opposed to a smaller s either - TEGs.

Cph.shots
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Cph.shots » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:54 am

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
scorp wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm


TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formally known as ‘Slaphead’.
Blimey, "slaphead" that's another blast from the past, I wonder if he is still around under a different name?

scorp
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by scorp » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:26 am

Cph.shots wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:54 am
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formerly known as ‘Slaphead’.
Blimey, "slaphead" that's another blast from the past, I wonder if he is still around under a different name?
Unless i'm mistaken, Birdman is indicating he is still around under a different name.

Richard Petty
Posts: 952
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Richard Petty » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:42 am

scorp wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:26 am
Cph.shots wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:54 am
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm


Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formerly known as ‘Slaphead’.
Blimey, "slaphead" that's another blast from the past, I wonder if he is still around under a different name?
Unless i'm mistaken, Birdman is indicating he is still around under a different name.
He is still around and regularly posts however I cant remember if he has ever identified himself as "The artist formally known as Slaphead" :lol: so I wont identify him.

Turnkey
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:06 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Turnkey » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm

👋

scorp
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: England
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by scorp » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:57 pm

There is one interesting aka colourful internet search result about slappy. :wink:

15-4-08
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by 15-4-08 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:25 am

Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
scorp wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm


TEGS - rumoured to have been approached to join the European Super League. Fact!
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formally known as ‘Slaphead’.
Thank you.

Old Bob
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm
Re: Bottom of L2’s getting interesting

Post by Old Bob » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:06 pm

15-4-08 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:25 am
Birdman wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 pm
15-4-08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 pm
TEGS??
Southend Utd -> Thames Estuary Galactico’s (it should be TEG’s). A nickname that they acquired on this forum during our 5 year stint in L2 (possibly due to their delusions of superiority and/or the occasion of the infamous floodlights failure in our home game with them).
I think that its creator may well have been the poster formally known as ‘Slaphead’.
Thank you.
Except that it wasn't Slaphead.


Post Reply