Match Day Media Blackout Thread - Sutton

aldershot-jg
Re: Match Day Media Blackout Thread - Sutton

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat May 01, 2021 3:53 pm

This stream keeps freezing for me and losing focus, up there with the worst streams which this far into the season shouldn’t be happening. Nothing wrong with my wifi, not sure if it has anything with using the airplay on my phone to get it on the tv but it’s frustrating.

SteveyAsp

Post by SteveyAsp » Sat May 01, 2021 3:55 pm

aldershot-jg wrote:This stream keeps freezing for me and losing focus, up there with the worst streams which this far into the season shouldn’t be happening. Nothing wrong with my wifi, not sure if it has anything with using the airplay on my phone to get it on the tv but it’s frustrating.
It seems to me their camera has a poor refresh rate which is where the jerkiness comes from.

Turnkey

Post by Turnkey » Sat May 01, 2021 3:56 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:49 pm
Didn't take long did it !!
What, pointing out something that happens far to often? Surely even the most fervent of supporters can't be happy about that can they?

Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty » Sat May 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Despite their second goal this is an enjoyable game with both sides playing some decent football and we were certainly dominating and looking the more likely to score. There are more goals to come that's for sure and either side could come out as worthy winners at the end.

HarryTom

Post by HarryTom » Sat May 01, 2021 4:00 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:56 pm
HarryTom wrote:
What, pointing out something that happens far to often? Surely even the most fervent of supporters can't be happy about that can they?
Happy ? probably not, but the players don't concede late goals on purpose , we could have had 3 goals, why not praise us for a decent display first half display albeit were losing, 90+ mins this game, not 45.

SteveyAsp

Post by SteveyAsp » Sat May 01, 2021 4:00 pm

We were awful up until we scored, the players seemed to be still in Torquay, Sutton should have gone 2-0 up before we equalised but missed a sitter.
Miller levelled up for us and the tide turned, we were totally the better side for the rest of the half, unfortunately we're Aldershot and got done from a corner with almost the last kick of the game and completely against the run of play.

Last edited by SteveyAsp on Sat May 01, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat May 01, 2021 4:01 pm

SteveyAsp wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:55 pm
aldershot-jg wrote:This stream keeps freezing for me and losing focus, up there with the worst streams which this far into the season shouldn’t be happening. Nothing wrong with my wifi, not sure if it has anything with using the airplay on my phone to get it on the tv but it’s frustrating.
It seems to me their camera has a poor refresh rate which is where the jerkiness comes from.
Well it’s still freezing and jumping while they are showing a re run of the 2018 game.

Richard Petty

Post by Richard Petty » Sat May 01, 2021 4:07 pm

aldershot-jg wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:01 pm
SteveyAsp wrote:
Well it’s still freezing and jumping while they are showing a re run of the 2018 game.
I agree that there is a slightly fuzzy effect when the camera moves quickly and it is only 720p so not high Definition but not getting any jerky image or buffering other than that so it doesn't look like a transmission fault your experiencing jg

Turnkey

Post by Turnkey » Sat May 01, 2021 4:08 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:00 pm
Turnkey wrote:
HarryTom wrote:
Happy ? probably not, but the players don't concede late goals on purpose , we could have had 3 goals, why not praise us for a decent display first half display albeit were losing, 90+ mins this game, not 45.
I'd love to praise it if I was watching it, but I'm following the scores on Flashscore because I'm stuck at work. I can't comment if its a decent game or not because I can't form a reasoned opinion about it. What I can do is comment that, yet again, we concede in stoppage time which we do all to often imho.

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat May 01, 2021 4:10 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:07 pm
aldershot-jg wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:01 pm
SteveyAsp wrote:
I agree that there is a slightly fuzzy effect when the camera moves quickly and it is only 720p so not high Definition but not getting any jerky image or buffering other than that so it doesn't look like a transmission fault your experiencing jg
I’ve resorted to switching to watching it on a tablet which seems better, think the bigger issue was playing it from my device to the tv.

Weybourne Shot

Post by Weybourne Shot » Sat May 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Sutton look edgy to me ...not surprising really pressure is on them

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat May 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Turnkey wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:08 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:00 pm
Turnkey wrote:

I'd love to praise it if I was watching it, but I'm following the scores on Flashscore because I'm stuck at work. I can't comment if its a decent game or not because I can't form a reasoned opinion about it. What I can do is comment that, yet again, we concede in stoppage time which we do all to often imho.
Well to break it down for you Turnkey, we started slowly and poorly, conceded an early goal. Sutton stayed on top for a short while after but then we equalised and all of a sudden we were the ones on top, played well for the rest of the half should have got another goal while we were on top but didn’t. Really frustrating to concede right on half time particularly when we’ve played well.

Weybourne Shot

Post by Weybourne Shot » Sat May 01, 2021 4:32 pm

3 1

aldershot-jg

Post by aldershot-jg » Sat May 01, 2021 4:33 pm

3-1, haven’t got to the same level of the first half unfortunately. Might get one back, Sutton bound to sit deeper.

Mytshot

Post by Mytshot » Sat May 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Says a lot that a thread about old railways is more popular than this match.