Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post Reply
WTF
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:17 am
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by WTF » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Danny's Shovel wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:43 pm
Good move for Bassey.
Yes excellent move for him. Will learn a lot!

Statto
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Statto » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Les Briley wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:55 pm
fredandballou wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 pm
Alfie Pavey has left Barnet on expiry of his contract.
Not surprised, one of the laziest players I've seen.
Seems to have forgotten where the goal is! No goals in 22 appearances for Barnet! :shock:

Les Briley
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Elsbels
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Les Briley » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:20 am

Statto wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:48 pm
Les Briley wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:55 pm
fredandballou wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 pm
Alfie Pavey has left Barnet on expiry of his contract.
Not surprised, one of the laziest players I've seen.
Seems to have forgotten where the goal is! No goals in 22 appearances for Barnet! :shock:
Sums him up.

Statto
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Statto » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:16 am

Andy Edwards and Marcus Gayle have recently joined the fund raising efforts of Football Flow, an organisation dealing with “mental health education and support within the football community and beyond” co-founded by ex-Shots Dean Hooper and Dominic Sterling.

Martin Foyle has been appointed as Head of Recruitment at Northampton Town.

Reece Grant - Unattached to Maidstone United.

Stephen Henderson released by Crystal Palace.

fredandballou
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by fredandballou » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Peterborough Sports midfielder Jim Stevenson has resigned for his fourth season with the club.

Statto
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Statto » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Paul Cahill (ex-Aldershot FC loanee) has passed away aged 65.

Justin Cochrane has been appointed as Head of Player Development and Coaching at Manchester United.

Idris Kanu has been called up by Sierra Leone for their upcoming Africa Cup of Nations qualifier v Benin.

chimpster99
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am
Location: Alton
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by chimpster99 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:53 pm

Former loanee defender Chris Smith has been released by Kings Lynn

Statto
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Statto » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:06 pm

Zaki Oualah has left Leatherhead.

Richard Petty
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Richard Petty » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 pm

Statto wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:06 pm
Zaki Oualah has left Leatherhead.
Blimey, that's one I had to Google.

Birdman
Posts: 1963
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Birdman » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:58 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 pm
Statto wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:06 pm
Zaki Oualah has left Leatherhead.
Blimey, that's one I had to Google.
26 points in Scrabble.

fredandballou
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by fredandballou » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Billericay Town have announced that Jake Robinson has decided to end his time with the club.

80fc
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:20 pm
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by 80fc » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:54 pm

Birdman wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:58 pm
Richard Petty wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 pm
Statto wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:06 pm
Zaki Oualah has left Leatherhead.
Blimey, that's one I had to Google.
26 points in Scrabble.
Had the pleasure of knowing midfielder David Bass back when he was with Reading. At the time Reading had a player Dariusz Wdowczyk who's team mates used to call scrabble

Birdman
Posts: 1963
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Birdman » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:23 pm

fredandballou wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:45 pm
Billericay Town have announced that Jake Robinson has decided to end his time with the club.
Has now signed for Dartford.

Statto
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by Statto » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:07 pm

Asa Hall ended up bloodied and bandaged after captaining (and scoring for) Torquay United in their 4-2 extra time victory over Notts County in one of the National League Play-Off Semi-Finals.

Brad James kept a clean sheet as Hartlepool United beat Stockport County 1-0 in the other Semi-Final.

Hartlepool and Torquay will now face-off at Ashton Gate on June 20th in the Play-Off Final.

fredandballou
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Ex-Player News - May 19th onwards

Post by fredandballou » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:08 pm

Salford City have parted company with Bruno Andrade.


Post Reply