Aldershot 1 Hartlepool 3
Aldershot 1 Eastleigh 3
Aldershot 2 Bromley 3
Aldershot 0 Chesterfield 2
Aldershot 1 Yeovil 2
Aldershot 1 Solihull 2

Won 0 Drawn 0 Lost 6

Disgusting.

Come in Mr Searle your time is up! This is why attendances are on the brink of reaching an all time low!

Royston Figgis
Re: Last 6 home league games

Post by Royston Figgis » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:07 pm

Danny's Shovel wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:44 pm
Aldershot 1 Hartlepool 3
Aldershot 1 Eastleigh 3
Aldershot 2 Bromley 3
Aldershot 0 Chesterfield 2
Aldershot 1 Yeovil 2
Aldershot 1 Solihull 2

Won 0 Drawn 0 Lost 6

Disgusting.

Come in Mr Searle your time is up! This is why attendances are on the brink of reaching an all time low!
Yes Mr Shovel this is disgusting. I would like to hear how some of the 'believers' on here and the BOD can justify these results.

The man has no credibility as a manager at this level, and these results demonstrate this.

Since the beginning of football, it has always been seen as an advantage to play at home. It is also your platform from which to advertise the abilities of your team and thus - through entertaining and winning football - attempt to persuade enough people to pay to watch as is required to fund the salaries of professional footballers.
I hope this principle is not lost on the custodians of this football club and the correct, decisive action is taken.

redblueuptoyou

Post by redblueuptoyou » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Mr Shovel, I come in peace and agree you’re making some valid points but do you think you could keep it all to one thread?

Danny's Shovel

Post by Danny's Shovel » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:24 pm

redblueuptoyou wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 pm
Mr Shovel, I come in peace and agree you’re making some valid points but do you think you could keep it all to one thread?
Well only this and 1 other today redblue, but yes take your point!

Just thought this horrendous home form needed its own thread to show this is the reason why the attendances are getting so bad.

Bob

Post by Bob » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Barring 18 months ATFC have been losing consistency since August 2012, nine years now and I’m heading towards the past caring stage, yes someone has to struggle, someone has to get relegated and we’ve been this for 9 years, ridiculous

Oliver11

Post by Oliver11 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:37 pm

Danny loves shoveling and starting another thread..... I get the impression he wants his name sake out of the dugout.

I think virtually every supporter want the same bar a few.

What about this!

If / When we lose our next two games which are both away fixtures (would mean 7 straight defeats) and if Searle is still in charge that NOBODY attends the Halifax match in protest.

Surely even our board which is full of non footballing people will finally act and realise we won't tolerate the absolute shambles we are currently getting.