Mr Searles Latest Interview

Kappadeano
Mr Searles Latest Interview

Post by Kappadeano » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:17 pm

https://youtu.be/OHrTH9Cf1Q8

Have a listen. Dissect it. Listen to the excuses. We’re beaten before we turn up as Southend are “sleeping giants”. Don’t have a go at the players, have a go at him. So much more and it’s edited (3 mins 40). I wonder what was edited out. I’ll be accused of having an issue with Searle but I want my club back. Our club. The club that has a proud history, the club that is rapidly disappearing out of mine and many others lives. Statistically our worst ever manager. Azeem our worst ever chairman? Relying on some mystic development.
I know they will both see this. I don’t care. I’ve not been since Nov 2019 and not planning on returning until the real Shots people who brought us back in 1992 step forward or are rightly invited to get us back to some sort of stability. You know who you are and I’m pretty sure plenty of others would be right behind you.

It won’t happen as the ship continues to sink and I seriously worry for our future.

Danny's Shovel
Re: Mr Searles Latest Interview

Post by Danny's Shovel » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 pm

Kappadeano wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:17 pm
https://youtu.be/OHrTH9Cf1Q8

Have a listen. Dissect it. Listen to the excuses. We’re beaten before we turn up as Southend are “sleeping giants”. Don’t have a go at the players, have a go at him. So much more and it’s edited (3 mins 40). I wonder what was edited out. I’ll be accused of having an issue with Searle but I want my club back. Our club. The club that has a proud history, the club that is rapidly disappearing out of mine and many others lives. Statistically our worst ever manager. Azeem our worst ever chairman? Relying on some mystic development.
I know they will both see this. I don’t care. I’ve not been since Nov 2019 and not planning on returning until the real Shots people who brought us back in 1992 step forward or are rightly invited to get us back to some sort of stability. You know who you are and I’m pretty sure plenty of others would be right behind you.

It won’t happen as the ship continues to sink and I seriously worry for our future.
Kappa, how are you getting on with that Bernard Mensah interview from a months ago?

You did part 1 and 2 then nothing? Dont think we ever had the final part of Tim Sills one?

Not criticisim just questions, you do a decent job, good man!

Kappadeano

Post by Kappadeano » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Seriously Mr Shovel. Talk about killing any momentum I might have built even if it only made me feel better. 🤣 PM me. Thanks.

Reg's corner

Post by Reg's corner » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Ds says it will all fall into place soon.. I flippin hope so!!

Wakefield Shots

Post by Wakefield Shots » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Reg's corner wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm
Ds says it will all fall into place soon.. I flippin hope so!!
Why, is he leaving?! :lol:

Statto

Post by Statto » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:01 pm

In response to the interview.....

1. If we’ve got such a small first team squad in comparison to the rest of the league, then why have we currently got 3 of them out on loan?

2. “With regards to the fans, I can guarantee we’re more frustrated than they are”. REALLY?! I don’t think so!! 👹🤬

Aldershot_Rob

Post by Aldershot_Rob » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:06 pm

I am glad fans are starting to see through the Bullsh*t Danny speaks.

Royston Figgis

Post by Royston Figgis » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:27 pm

Aldershot_Rob wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:06 pm
I am glad fans are starting to see through the Bullsh*t Danny speaks.
I remember when he was first appointed a number of the more astute members on here dubbed him a "used car salesman" or similar. He was blagging then and he's still blagging now, only now he's surrounded himself with a large team of followers who will help him peddle his nonsense and vitamin supplements.

Crowthorne

Post by Crowthorne » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 pm

Sorry but that was painful to watch.

Anon E Mouse

Post by Anon E Mouse » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:34 pm

I can't bring myself to watch. I can imagine what is being said and I'm not interested.

Dr Jim Royle

Post by Dr Jim Royle » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:25 am

1. If we’ve got such a small first team squad in comparison to the rest of the league, then why have we currently got 3 of them out on loan?

2. “With regards to the fans, I can guarantee we’re more frustrated than they are”. REALLY?! I don’t think so!! 👹🤬

1. The youngsters signed are being primed for next season at best, and in need of Men's Football at a lower level in their learning curve. They will be very cheap and seen as long term investment. I've no issues here.

2. Danny lives in a Dream World, area I was stood in Saturday and bar after, not one person happy with us or him.

Headley Shot

Post by Headley Shot » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:36 am

Dr Jim Royle wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:25 am

1. The youngsters signed are being primed for next season at best, and in need of Men's Football at a lower level in their learning curve. They will be very cheap and seen as long term investment. I've no issues here.

2. Danny lives in a Dream World, area I was stood in Saturday and bar after, not one person happy with us or him.
I don’t see how anyone can blame the manager with the hand he has been dealt financially.
A lot of money has been lost, not just in the last 18 months but in the last decade too.
Good footballers want the best pay they can get and the simple fact is that other clubs pay more than we do.
Our best hope is to become the go to club for young talent to develop.
As far as I can see, that’s exactly what the club and the manager are doing.
I don’t think Danny lives in a Dream World, he knows the squad isn’t good enough but give the man a break for goodness sake.
Get behind Danny and the squad because they have talent and if we want to stay in this division, we are going to have to scrap like hell for every point. There’s no more money until the crowds improve and that won’t happen until the team starts winning.
You can either walk away or get behind them even more.
I’m going to get behind them because this is my club and I can’t change that.

A.T.F.C 92

Post by A.T.F.C 92 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 am

Anon E Mouse wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:34 pm
I can't bring myself to watch. I can imagine what is being said and I'm not interested.
Just watch any pre match interview in previous games you won't need to watch this one it's the same thing over and over

Banbury Shot

Post by Banbury Shot » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:59 am

A.T.F.C 92 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 am
Anon E Mouse wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:34 pm
Just watch any pre match interview in previous games you won't need to watch this one it's the same thing over and over
and post-match!

Cph.shots

Post by Cph.shots » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:10 am

Headley Shot wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:36 am
Dr Jim Royle wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:25 am

I don’t see how anyone can blame the manager with the hand he has been dealt financially.
A lot of money has been lost, not just in the last 18 months but in the last decade too.
Good footballers want the best pay they can get and the simple fact is that other clubs pay more than we do.
Our best hope is to become the go to club for young talent to develop.
As far as I can see, that’s exactly what the club and the manager are doing.
I don’t think Danny lives in a Dream World, he knows the squad isn’t good enough but give the man a break for goodness sake.
Get behind Danny and the squad because they have talent and if we want to stay in this division, we are going to have to scrap like hell for every point. There’s no more money until the crowds improve and that won’t happen until the team starts winning.
You can either walk away or get behind them even more.
I’m going to get behind them because this is my club and I can’t change that.
Excellent post HS. People are entitled to their opinions of the management and board but the players need our support and encouragement.