Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post Reply
A.T.F.C 92
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by A.T.F.C 92 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Bowers and Pitsea have today been drawn away to farnbourough in the fa trophy 3rd qualifying round

CH
Posts: 902
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by CH » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:11 am

Am I right in thinking any required replay would be scheduled for Tuesday 19th?

Bowersnashy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Bowersnashy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:05 pm

CH wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:11 am
Am I right in thinking any required replay would be scheduled for Tuesday 19th?
It usually is the Tuesday after so I'd say you're right.

Bowersnashy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Bowersnashy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:29 pm

In terms of parking there is now a nearby overflow if needed. I'd suggest anyone driving heads to the club. If spaces have run out someone will be able to point you in the right direction. For those that have Twitter our media man Dean does a wonderful job and will also no doubt run a commentary on the day via Mixlr.

TracoShot
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by TracoShot » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:27 pm

Bowersnashy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:29 pm
In terms of parking there is now a nearby overflow if needed. I'd suggest anyone driving heads to the club. If spaces have run out someone will be able to point you in the right direction. For those that have Twitter our media man Dean does a wonderful job and will also no doubt run a commentary on the day via Mixlr.
Thanks for the update. What size of crowd are you expecting on Saturday ?

edinburghatfc
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:33 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by edinburghatfc » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:13 am

When I was down for the Solihull Moors game I went to see Bowers and Pitsea play at Carshalton. Very big team and very defensive. Listening to their coaches and manager during the game it was a deliberate tactic to keep it tight and play for a 0-0 (which they got) or try and hit on the break for a 1-0 (which they didn't do very well) appeared to have little up threat up front. Some of the things he was saying was about 'enjoying defending' 'high concentration' etc. It's a game where I think we will need to be patient as they will give away very little space for us to try and play. I was surprised at playing for a 0-0 at Carshalton as I didn't think Carshalton were very good.

HarryTom
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by HarryTom » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm

No drums allowed on Saturday......How very dare they !!!!

Bowersnashy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Bowersnashy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:23 pm

TracoShot wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:27 pm
Bowersnashy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:29 pm
In terms of parking there is now a nearby overflow if needed. I'd suggest anyone driving heads to the club. If spaces have run out someone will be able to point you in the right direction. For those that have Twitter our media man Dean does a wonderful job and will also no doubt run a commentary on the day via Mixlr.
Thanks for the update. What size of crowd are you expecting on Saturday ?
I popped down the ground last night but I don't think they are still all that sure but are trying to put everything in place should there be large numbers to make sure it's not carnage at the turnstiles etc. We don't have a massive following of our own so shouldn't be excessively busy but it would be nice to see a crowd.

Bowersnashy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Bowersnashy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:31 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm
No drums allowed on Saturday......How very dare they !!!!
Yeah we've had a lot of problems with noise nuisance reports to the council along with complaints about floodlights and parking. I'd imagine it's because of that they've requested it unfortunately.

Richard Petty
Posts: 1845
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Richard Petty » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:43 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm
No drums allowed on Saturday......How very dare they !!!!
That's terrible, you cant beat a good drum.... Oh hang on :lol:

HarryTom
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by HarryTom » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:43 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm
No drums allowed on Saturday......How very dare they !!!!
That's terrible, you cant beat a good drum.... Oh hang on :lol:
See what you did there Richard :lol:

Bowersnashy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Bowersnashy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:01 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:43 pm
HarryTom wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm
No drums allowed on Saturday......How very dare they !!!!
That's terrible, you cant beat a good drum.... Oh hang on :lol:

Tbf for that joke alone you should be allowed.

Birdman
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Birdman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:13 pm

HarryTom wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm
No drums allowed on Saturday......How very dare they !!!!
https://www.theshots.co.uk/fa-cup-no-dr ... -saturday/

Anon E Mouse
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by Anon E Mouse » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:32 pm

No need to bang on about it.

fredandballou
Posts: 509
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
Re: Bowers and Pitsea it is….

Post by fredandballou » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:39 pm

With B & P only having won two games in the league this season and they are in the bottom four for relegation I can't see any problem. I'm looking forward to getting drawn v a big club at home in the first round draw on Sunday 1.05 ITV1


Post Reply