Back To The Shirt

Post Reply
Mick Earls Fan Club
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 am
Location: Elvetham Heath , Fleet
Back To The Shirt

Post by Mick Earls Fan Club » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:55 pm

The tease is over, so not looking like a return for Rens.

It's this year's money raiser.

Good idea IMO hope it goes well

https://www.theshots.co.uk/backtotheshi ... hirt/?s=09

Richard Petty
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Richard Petty » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:05 pm

For some reason that link doesn't seem to work, well not for me anyway

This does https://www.theshots.co.uk/backtotheshi ... ome-shirt/ in case anyone else has a problem with the first link

Shots91
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:12 am
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Shots91 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:12 pm

Is the shirt still going to be the same as the kit we've had for the last 2 seasons but it's going to have all the names on it.
Or
Is it going to be a completely different shirt with names on it?
Cheers

Richard Petty
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Location: Farnborough
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Richard Petty » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:16 pm

Shots91 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:12 pm
Is the shirt still going to be the same as the kit we've had for the last 2 seasons but it's going to have all the names on it.
Or
Is it going to be a completely different shirt with names on it?
Cheers
Although it wasn't specifically said I am assuming that as Mark showed us the original 1992 shirt and its being called "Back to the shirt" that it will be that original design to commemorate the 30 years.

Birdman
Posts: 2636
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Aldershot
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Birdman » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:20 pm

Richard Petty wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:16 pm
Shots91 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:12 pm
Is the shirt still going to be the same as the kit we've had for the last 2 seasons but it's going to have all the names on it.
Or
Is it going to be a completely different shirt with names on it?
Cheers
Although it wasn't specifically said I am assuming that as Mark showed us the original 1992 shirt and its being called "Back to the shirt" that it will be that original design to commemorate the 30 years.
“If you have any questions at all please email mark.butler@theshots.co.uk or matt.wigman@theshots.co.uk

Click on either email address and it should take you direct to your email page.

CH
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by CH » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:25 pm

Has anyone spoken to Pam at the florists?

Ian M
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:09 am
Location: 5 miles from Chepstow, Monmouthshire
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Ian M » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:08 pm

I emailed Butts as I wasn't clear about the design of the shirt from what I saw in the video.

He replied pretty quickly with

"Its as close as we can get to the original shirt with some obvious changes (Bridges)" ..... and of course the current manufacturer.


So there you are.... seems like a cracking initiative to me!

Readingshot
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:53 am
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Readingshot » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:16 pm

Just ordered mine. Great initiative by the club.

redandbluescb
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by redandbluescb » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:25 pm

Great idea could be a good money earner for next seasons player budget.

CH
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by CH » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:51 pm

Great initiative, even if the 92/93 wasn't either the best or most exciting. If we go full on, it would be nice to go full on with white shorts and blue socks, large badge and the huge block numbers on the back :lol:

SteveyAsp
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by SteveyAsp » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 pm

CH wrote:Great initiative, even if the 92/93 wasn't either the best or most exciting. If we go full on, it would be nice to go full on with white shorts and blue socks, large badge and the huge block numbers on the back Image
I'll be ordering mine when I work out which is short fat bastard size Image
I hated the large badge on the original...




Old Bob
Posts: 1269
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Old Bob » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:04 pm

SteveyAsp wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 pm
CH wrote:Great initiative, even if the 92/93 wasn't either the best or most exciting. If we go full on, it would be nice to go full on with white shorts and blue socks, large badge and the huge block numbers on the back Image
I'll be ordering mine when I work out which is short fat bastard size Image
I hated the large badge on the original...
Stevey, the badge is only that large because it's the short fat bastard size :lol:

SteveyAsp
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:21 pm
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by SteveyAsp » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:21 pm

Old Bob wrote:
SteveyAsp wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 pm
CH wrote:Great initiative, even if the 92/93 wasn't either the best or most exciting. If we go full on, it would be nice to go full on with white shorts and blue socks, large badge and the huge block numbers on the back Image
I'll be ordering mine when I work out which is short fat bastard size Image
I hated the large badge on the original...
Stevey, the badge is only that large because it's the short fat bastard size Image
Image

Kidderminster Shots
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:44 pm
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by Kidderminster Shots » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:51 am

I've read it a couple of times and I'm not entirely sure what £100 get's you versus £50.

£50 gets your name woven into a shirt (and I assume the shirt with it in) but £100 seems to get your name woven into a shirt, and a shirt. Isn't that the same?

Expect I'm missing something obvious.

CH
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Aldershot
Re: Back To The Shirt

Post by CH » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:58 am

I dont think you get a shirt with the £50 version

Clever marketing by the club.


Post Reply